Lanka Education and Research Network (LEARN) is the National Research and Education Network (NREN) of Sri Lanka. We interconnect universities, other higher education institutes and research institutes in Sri Lanka, and provide network related services to them.
Applications are hereby invited from citizens of Sri Lanka for an Intern - Cloud Engineering in our office located at the University of Peradeniya. This position is initially offered for period of 6 months which can be extended up to one year depending on the performance.
- Implement, configure, and integrate Cloud Services
- Assist to Implement pipelines, testing automation, delivery orchestration, automated infrastructure provisioning.
- Provide best practices on security.
- Get new applications ready for roll-out
- Assist in all regular cloud infrastructure management duties.
- Contribute to LEARN decisions about system architecture and the selection of technical tools.
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise and resolve technical challenges. Understand operational concerns and contribute by suggesting options to address them.
Qualification and Experience:
Following Bachelor’s degree in degree in Computer Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Information Technology / Computer Science/ Engineering/ Mathematics or a related discipline in a member university/ institute of LEARN. Preferably a final year student looking for an internship as a part of the course work.
- A resume with two non-related referees and their contact details, educational, professional qualifications of the candidate.
- Proof documents including the copies of the certificates and other relevant documents.
All the documents should be in the PDF format and renamed accordingly. The resume should be renamed to the name of the applicant.
Remuneration comparable with leading industry intern salaries.
The applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the emails as “Application for the Position of Intern - Cloud Engineering”
*Applications which do not comply with the above instructions will not be considered.
Closing Date: 06th October 2022